ECCO ASTIR Laced Men's Sneaker
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
This edition of the ECCO ASTIR Sneaker retains its signature comfort-tech elements and features a rubber outsole for added grip. It draws design inspiration from iconic, old-school sneakers and is made in a mix of full-grain and nubuck leathers featuring subtle micro-perforations on the inner panels. Crafted with a slightly more casual silhouette, it continues to be an upgraded sneaker option that can be dressed up with a button-up shirt and tailored trousers, or down with a pair of shorts or jeans and tee.
- Crafted from plush full-grain and nubuck leathers, made in our own tanneries
- Lined in rich leather for a luxe feel and textile for softness and breathability
- Heel stabilizer lends added support and a modern look, while a rubber outsole offers extra grip
- Lightweight PHORENE™ midsole provides added bounce and flexibility, complementing the rest of the outsole crafted with innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Removable, leather-covered insole for added comfort and customisable fit
- Textile laces can be easily adjusted for a secure fit