ECCO ATH-1FTR men's sneaker
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
State-of-the-art, perforated ECCO Leather - which looks like an athleisure mesh – brings ultra-modern style to the ECCO ATH-1FTR, which is also crafted from nubuck leather. While lifting the shoe's fresh, sporty and youthful aesthetic, the leather also offers breathability and is wonderfully, luxuriously soft. Pops of colour add to the modern aesthetic of a shoe that is set on a chunky PU outsole which is lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
- Innovative, perforated ECCO Leather for athletic style and breathable, soft comfort, and nubuck leather
- Pops of colour enhance the youthful, sporty look
- Lace-up for fit and comfort
- Absorbent textile lining for extra comfort
- Removable insole that cushions your foot
- Chunky, lightweight and flexible PU outsole made with ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members