ECCO BIOM C-TRAIL Men's LOW Shoes
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Water repellent and durable, the low-cut ECCO BIOM C TRAIL shoe supports your step during fast-hiking adventures. An embossed chevron design gives these outdoor shoes a bit of edge while the rubber outsole offers grip on uneven ground.
- Crafted from ECCO YAK leathers for durability with textile details on the tongue
- BIOM® X-TENSA Technology wraps around the bridge of the foot for a secure fit
- Water-repellent and breathable finish with the ECCO HYDROMAX® treatment
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole offers excellent energy return
- Built on the ECCO BIOM® last for anatomical fit and a low profile, keeping you closer to the ground for stability
- Rubber outsole with a rugged tread pattern for traction and stability in all terrains
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members