A combination of the external X-TENSA structure for mid-sole support and the internal reinforcement grid structure make the BIOM C Trail an ideal trail-running shoe. It also has an upgraded, stylish look with its two-tone knit pattern, modern tongue construction and contrasting features. It has subtle reflective accents on the outer toe cap and the textile elevates its overall breathability. The general lift of the modern exterior is an inarguable update that is as on-point as it is comfortable.
- Crafted predominantly from a breathable textile knit with microfibre detailing for an overall sporty look
- BIOM® X-TENSA Technology wraps around the bridge of the foot for a secure fit
- A unique inner grid structure forms the internal skeleton of the shoe for a reinforced, high-performance fit
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- Built on an ECCO BIOM® last for an anatomically engineered fit and a low profile, that keeps you closer to the ground for added stability
- Rubber outsole with a rugged tread pattern provides grip and stability on all types of terrain