ECCO BIOM LIFE. Ballerina
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken
Percentage reductions are off of original MSRP, except where noted.
Blending a classic, understated silhouette with the latest in comfort technologies, this feminine ballerina is ready to take on both urban and rural terrain. Constructed from state-of-the-art ECCO GREYWOLF leather that’s perforated for a breathable feel, this chic ballerina is complemented with a tonal back heel wrap for additional support. The removable inlay sole easily adapts to feet as you travel down city streets or more rugged landscape.
- Pared-back ballerina is a stylish year-round option
- ECCO GREYWOLF leather, made in our own tanneries, is a smooth nubuck leather with a rough, rugged and waxed finish
- BIOM® Technology promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- PU heel wrap provides an enhanced fit and additional comfort
- Removable textile-covered TPE insole adapts to fluctuating traveler's feet