ECCO Mens BIOM Hybrid 3 GTX
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Designed with comfort and performance in mind, this premium golf shoe has you covered so you can keep your focus on the game. We’ve set our durable ECCO YAK leather uppers on an anatomical last with BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology for optimum flexibility and a comfortable feel. The waterproof GORE-TEX® construction keeps feet protected from unpredictable course conditions, while Ortholite® inlay soles cushion as you stroll around the course and are removable for extra width. The innovative ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip™ outsole promotes stability, durability and rotational support as you swing.
- Premium-quality ECCO YAK leather uppers, made in our own tanneries, combine a soft feel with breathability and superb strength
- Breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® construction prevents rain from getting in, while still letting the foot’s natural moisture escape
- Stretchable double-layer neoprene offers soft padding for your feet
- With easy flexibility, a low-to-the ground construction and anatomical last, BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology makes each step more efficient
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip™ outsole technology has three different zones for lateral stability, walking comfort, and easy rotational support.