ECCO MEN'S EXOSTRIKE MID BOOT
Currently not available in this color and size.
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Applying street-smart aesthetics to the outdoor activity boot, our cutting-edge and award-winning design has what it takes to conquer the countryside but won't look out of place strolling through urban environments. Stronger-than-steel, DYNEEMA® BONDED leather uppers combine with an exaggerated tongue, partly concealed laces and a luxurious leather lining, resulting in a boot that both talks the talk and walks the walk. A revolutionary PHORENE™ midsole reduces the weight of the boot and offers enhanced bounce-back and cushioning, while the innovative PROSOMA heel cap provides support and ensures a snug fit.
- Functional, outdoor style meets street-smart design in this hybrid boot
- Uppers are crafted from the world's first DYNEEMA® BONDED Leather by ECCO, made in our own tanneries, for a super-strong, lightweight and tear-resistant finish
- A reduced-weight PHORENE™ midsole provides additional shock absorption and ensures the boot remains comfortable, even in sub-zero conditions
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel for a snug fit and protective support throughout the day
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members