ECCO Men's GOLF BIOM HYBRID Laced
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The ECCO BIOM HYBRID is a sleek and understated golf shoe that's street-style adjacent, so you can wear it both on and off the course seamlessly. Crafted in durable ECCO YAK leather with mesh detailing, it boasts water-repellant ECCO HYDROMAX® technology to keep feet dry even in rainy weather. Reliable technology elements like ECCO FLUIDFORM™ and BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® offer all-day wearability and enhanced cushioning, so you can focus on your game without having to worry about comfort.
- Crafted from a combination of highly durable ECCO YAK leather and premium textiles for superb performance
- ECCO HYDROMAX® Technology offers water-repellent properties to keep feet dry even in wet conditions
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology creates lightweight, ergonomically advanced soles that offer cutting-edge comfort and flexibility
- Removable comfort-fiber inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability