ECCO MEN'S SOFT 7 SNEAKER
Currently not available in this color and size.
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Embracing ECCO’s core values, our best-selling ECCO SOFT 7 sneaker is a celebration of Scandinavian design with an understated, contemporary twist. Cool, simple, lightweight, long-lace sneakers. Constructed from supple leathers for a great look and fit. Durable dimpled PU and TPU outsoles provide reliable traction when you are on the go. A truly versatile shoe that works well with your favourite jeans as it does with tailored trousers. Maybe the most comfortable leather sneakers you will ever own.
- Crafted in rich, soft leather by ECCO
- Long-lace system allows you to adjust the laces to your level of comfort
- Combined leather and textile moulded insole provides cushioning and breathability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ anatomical fit for a natural feel
- Dimpled PU and TPU outsoles provide grip in different types of weather conditions and terrain
- Straight out-of-the-box comfort
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members