ECCO MEN'S TURN PLAIN TOE DERBY SHOE
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Practical and smart, this version of the ECCO TURN is a four-eyelet derby with HYDROMAX™ technology to help keep feet dry in rainy weather. This semi-casual dress shoe is ideal for the office and can easily transition into weekend attire, whether you're opting for jeans or more spruced-up separates.
- Crafted from either full-grain or oil nubuck leathers
- Treated with water-resistant HYDROMAX™ technology to help keep feet dry
- Removable felt inlay sole and special wool-blend lining for colder days
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Tonal textile laces can easily be adjusted for a secure fit
- Padding at the ankle and collar offers extra cushioning
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members