ECCO MODTRAY WOMEN'S HIGH BOOT
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Inspired by the riding boot silhouette, this version of the ECCO MODTRAY is a knee-high, extendable calf style with full-length inside zip and back zip, offering a bit of adjustability. Featuring ECCO HYDROMAX® technology and made in pre-treated, rich leathers that lend it character, it is the perfect cross between practicality and on-point fashion.
- Crafted from pre-finished full-grain leathers, made in our own tanneries
- Treated with water-resistant ECCO HYDROMAX® technology to help keep feet dry
- Extended calf style with full back zip that can open for adjustability based on calf width
- Lined low-pile wool to keep feet warm
- Lightweight lugged sole provides cushioning and flexibility using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Rubber outsole using state-of-the-art ECCO TRAYTECH™ Technology offers stability and grip
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members