ECCO SHAPE SCULPTED MOTION 55 WOMEN'S CHELSEA ANKLE BOOT
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The chic and sophisticated ECCO SHAPE SCULPTED MOTION 55 Chelsea Boot takes a contemporary approach to a stylish staple. It offers elastic side panels and a pull tab for a secure fit and easy on and off. Infused with our signature comfort technology and made with smooth full-grain leathers, these boots offer timeless versatility and will be making a steady appearance in your smart-casual wardrobe for seasons to come.
- Crafted from smooth, full-grain leather, made in our own tanneries
- Elastic side panels allow for easy on and off
- Anatomically molded footbed cups your heel and cradles your foot for exceptional support
- ECCO SHAPE shank for all-day comfort and stability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology bonds the upper to the sole without the need for glue or stitching, ensuring cushioning and rebound
- Lined in rich leather for a luxe feel and textile for softness and breathability
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members