ECCO SOFT 7 WOMEN'S MONO 2.0
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
An updated and modernized version of our original ECCO SOFT 7, this edition is entirely tonal and has a classic, long-lace sneaker silhouette with a toe cap. The sole, laces and body of the shoe are all one color, elevating the design with a unique take on straightforward Scandinavian style. These shoes work with a broad range of looks and can be worn across various seasons.
- Available in an ultra-soft pebbled Nappa leather or a smooth dress leather with a rich finish, both crafted by ECCO
- Some of the styles contain leather produced using the ECCO DriTan™ method of reducing water and chemicals commonly used during the leather tanning process
- Lined in textile for softness and breathability
- Removable, leather-covered insole for comfort and optional extra width when taken out
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ construction
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members