ECCO Vitrus II Chelsea Boot
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken.
Combining traditional craftsmanship with revolutionary VITRUS™ comfort technology, this sensuous, suede Chelsea boot strikes a delicate balance between appreciation of the past and dedication to the future. A useful heel loop and elastic sidings ensure the boot is easy to slip on and off, while the boot's distinctive welt and unique heel construction mean it is hard-wearing and durable with a contemporary, fashion-forward silhouette.
- Polished, refined ankle boot delivers flexibility and support where it matters the most
- Uppers are constructed from premium suede, chosen for quality and craftsmanship, with a fine nap creating a super smooth finish
- Our unique VITRUS™ shank is integrated into the design, allowing P.U. to flow in and around it for a shape that follows the natural contours of the foot
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique cupped heel has a low-to-the-ground construction for stability and wearing comfort
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
Exceptional Leather Craft
Designed to mirror the natural contours of your foot, ECCO VITRUS provides support & flexibility where you need it most.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.