ECCO VITRUS II Shoe
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken.
Defined by its pared-back, Scandinavian design aesthetic that’s reinterpreted with technologically advanced features, the artisanal ECCO VITRUS II SHOE offers a fresh spin on office-appropriate footwear. Ideal for formal events and meetings, this lace-up Derby is impeccably crafted from rich ECCO leather for a polished, luxurious appearance and is enhanced with our all-new VITRUS™ shank and ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology to deliver extreme comfort and support with every stride. The microperforated front adds a distinctive touch.
- Constructed from a choice of full-grain leather or brushed nubuck leather, both made in our own tanneries
- Our unique VITRUS™ shank is integrated into the design, allowing P.U. to flow in and around it for a shape that follows the natural contours of the foot
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique heel is built lower to the ground than it appears for stability and wearing comfort
- Molded inlay sole provides comfort and support
- Classically-shaped Derby is an investment in superior craftsmanship and timeless style