ECCO WOMEN'S BIOM C-TRAIL KNIT
Currently not available in this color and size.
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Boasting the same upscale engineering and a new and chic two-tone knit pattern, the upgraded ECCO BIOM C TRAIL also features a modern tongue assembly and contrasting features. You'll find discreet reflective accents on the outer toe cap while the textile construction elevates the shoe's look and breathability. These are as stylish as they are functional, so they'll work as well on the trails as they do in the city.
- Crafted predominantly from a breathable textile knit with microfiber detailing for an overall sporty look
- BIOM® X-TENSA Technology wraps around the bridge of the foot for a secure fit
- Unique inner grid structure forms an internal skeleton of the shoe for a reinforced, high-performing fit
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- Built on an ECCO BIOM® last for an anatomically engineered fit and a low profile, that keeps you closer to the ground for added stability
- Rubber outsole with a rugged tread pattern provides grip and stability on all types of terrain
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members