ECCO Women's GOLF TRAY Laced Shoes
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Featuring a minimalistic, cup sole sneaker design, the ECCO GOLF TRAY is an eye-catching hybrid that is as performance-oriented as it is stylish. Made with durable leathers treated with water-repellant HYDROMAX® Technology , this shoe features a one-of-a-kind E-DTS™ TWIST outsole that offers multi-directional traction, while our signature ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology offers all-day comfort. With its smart silhouette and upscale appearance, you'll want to wear these both on and off the course.
- Crafted in durable leather using ECCO DriTan™ Technology, which reduces the amount of water used in the tanning process
- ECCO HYDROMAX® Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- Unique design of the E-DTS™ TWIST outsole offers multi-directional traction and has slightly larger cleats in high-abrasion areas
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Removable, washable OrthoLite® insole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability