ECCO WOMEN'S MX SHOE
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
A crossover between the light trails and city streets, the understated and visually appealing ECCO MX is built on a robust sole that draws inspiration from motocross, lending it added grip and stability. It features a neoprene sock-like construction, which provides a snug fit, and the overall combination of the shoe's sole and design evokes a smart, street-style aesthetic.
- Crafted from a combination of oil nubuck and nubuck leathers, made in our own tanneries, and premium textile
- Stretchy sock-like construction allows for a comfortable and snug fit that is easy to pull on and off
- Leather overlays along the sides and mudguard offer character and texture
- Reflective ribbons on the collar, tongue and pull tab offer increased visibility
- Rugged, motocross-inspired outsole - with deep, multi-directional grooves - delivers grip, stability and support
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members