ECCO Women's OFFROAD Upcycle Edition
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The ECCO OFFROAD UPCYCLE EDITIONS is a celebration of everything, that is diverse, unique and unexpected. These unique leathers give the iconic ECCO OFFROAD a new fresh and utterly unique look, that gives you a blend of luxury, individual self-expression and sustainability.
- Reliable traction and rugged durability via a pure rubber outsole and unique earth-grabbing tread pattern
- Soft supportive cushioning via ECCO’s innovative FLUIDFORMTM Direct Comfort Technology. Comfort out-of-the-box. On-your-feet-all-day comfort. Lifetime-of-the-sandal comfort
- Amplified stability and dynamic support from heel-strike to take-off via RECEPTORTM technology
- Barefoot friendly soft & dry comfort via a lightweight moulded EVA footbed with soft microfibre cover
- Secure footwrap, quick on-and-off and perfect-fit adjustability via three quick fastening straps
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members
UPCYCLE THE WAY YOU MOVE
ECCO UPCYCLED Leather Edition is a way of crafting premium products using rare leathers left over from our innovative labs. It allows us to explore a range of colours and textures to create truly one-off items unique to you.
But move fast. All are produced in strictly limited numbers. And when they’re gone, they’re gone.