ECCO Biom C-Trail Women's Low Shoes
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The low-cut ECCO BIOM C TRAIL women's shoe is packed with style and performance. Made to match the natural shape of the foot, the modern design includes a cushioned midsole and a rubber outsole for traction.
- Crafted from a combination of sporty, breathable textile, and ECCO YAK leathers for durability
- Contemporary sneaker combines functionality, fit and street-ready style
- Reflective detailing on the front, heel and lacing for visibility
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole offers excellent energy return
- Built on the ECCO BIOM® last for anatomical fit and a low profile, keeping you closer to the ground for stability
- Rubber outsole with a rugged tread pattern for traction and stability in all terrains