ECCO MEN'S GOLF BIOM H4 BOA SHOE
Convert size to
|FOOT LENGTH (CM)
|FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Sleeker, sportier and more youthful, the upgraded ECCO M GOLF BIOM® H4 offers fresh, minimalist style that perfectly matches the innovative comfort and performance. The update includes the addition of the state-of-the-art BOA® Li2 dial, which can be twisted in both directions so you can quickly loosen or tighten for a micro-adjustable, precision fit and dialled in performance. Powered by BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology, this men's hybrid is crafted from ECCO leather that adds durability as well as style, while the GORE-TEX waterproof technology will keep your foot dry in wet conditions. The ECCO MTN GRIP outsole provides stability, traction and rotational support through three different sections while the PU midsole with TPU inserts on either side securely hugs your foot and adds stability.
- Crafted in durable ECCO leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet stay dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings you closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ECCO MTN GRIP outsole provides stability, traction and rotational support through three different sections
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- FLUIDFORM™ Technology for a light, flexible and comfortable sole, with a breathable, removable and washable Ortholite® insole
- BOA® Fit System Li2 dial can be twisted in both directions for a micro-adjustable, precision fit and dialled in performance
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping for Members