ECCO M GOLF BIOM COOL PRO Shoe
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
A unique combination of highly innovative technologies gives you exactly what you need most out on the green — in any condition. Built on ECCO’s exclusive foot-shaped BIOM® last, using our pioneering FLUIDFORM™ Technology to frame and anatomically support your foot, while bringing you closer to the ground, to allow you natural motion and better control. TRI-FI-GRIP™ outsole ensures multi-purpose zonal performance through three segments; one for stability, another for durability and a third for rotational support. GORE-TEX SURROUND® construction, paired with our advanced T.PU EXHAUST GRID built into the midsole, leads fresh air directly to the sole of your foot, while simultaneously allowing heat and moisture to escape.
- GORE-TEX-SURROUND® 100% waterproof construction with increased breathability from all angles
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ECCO YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP™ with three different zones — STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ - Over three decades this technology has enabled to create ergonomically advanced soles