ECCO Men's BIOM G3 Cleated Golf Shoes
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
A pure performance golf shoe. Built from a BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® last, it offers a fit and feel you only get from ECCO. Based on 2,500 scans of human feet, BIOM® gives you the ultimate fit, greater stability and forward momentum for more power during every swing. A re-engineered outsole cleat design, combined with innovative hybrid elements like the toe rotational-line, provide outstanding stability for serious players who prefer spiked shoes.
- Crafted from ECCO leather on a lightweight sole made using ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof technology combines breathability & protection against the elements
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ZARMA-TOUR® spikes with hybrid elements, including rotation line on the toe, plus hybrid cleats
- Removable and washable Ortholite® inlay sole offers long-term cushioning and extra width if removed
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for additional stability