ECCO WOMEN'S GOLF S-THREE BOA SHOE
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Refreshed with a new upper design and innovative technology, the waterproof ECCO WOMEN'S GOLF S-THREE BOA SHOE blends superior performance with modern style for the course and beyond. Embossed and printed details, and a bold ECCO logo at the heel, contribute to the premium aesthetic of a women's hybrid golf shoe that has been upgraded with X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY for extra stability. The E-DTS® outsole provides excellent traction while the GORE-TEX Technology supplies 100% waterproof protection. The ECCO ZONAL FLUIDFORM™ innovation creates three distinct zones of rigidity in the midsole, ensuring the ideal balance of cushioning and stability. The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable precision fit and is engineered to perform in any conditions.
- Breathable and premium ECCO leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet stay dry
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- ECCO ZONAL FLUIDFORM™ Technology midsole with 3 different zones offers ground-breaking comfort, stability and flexibility
- Removable, washable OrthoLite® insole for long-term cushioning and breathability
- BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable precision fit and is engineered to perform in any conditions
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members