ECCO WOMEN'S STAKER CHELSEA BOOT
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
ECCO was one of the first to make fashion-forward boots for women. The modern and minimalist ECCO STAKER CHELSEA boots celebrate that rebellious unisex silhouette first seen in 1973, that remains iconic today. These tall Chelsea boots have a distinctively sleek look that is timelessly stylish, effortlessly versatile, and unmistakably ECCO. The uppers are made from super-soft unlined leather that will age beautifully with wear. Features carefully crafted details such as artisanal leather, pull tabs, and exceptionally lightweight ECCO FLUIDFORM™ bonded rubber soles. Tried-and-tested quality that lasts on essential footwear for your everyday. Comfort straight out of the box.
- Crafted in refined leather with an understated shine made by ECCO
- Leather produced using the ECCO DriTan™ method of reducing water and chemicals commonly used during the leather tanning process
- Reinforced elastic sides for throw-on and kick-off wear
- Removeable premium leather inlay sole for a customisable experience
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ seamless construction ensures a natural fit and durable bond between the upper and sole
- Reliable rubber-lugged outsoles provide traction in different types of weather conditions and surfaces
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members