ECCO Limited Warranty Information
ECCO’s One-Year Limited Warranty applies solely to ECCO products purchased at our website, us.ecco.com, or from authorized ECCO retailers. The One-Year Limited Warranty is void if purchased from an unauthorized dealer. For Authorized retail stores, Click Here. Some defects such as deteriorating soles go beyond the One-Year Limited Warranty. ECCO reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of warranty coverage. ECCO DOES NOT OFFER REPAIRS OR REFURBISHMENT.
ECCO’s One-Year Limited Warranty Covers the Following:
- All hardware – eyelets, hooks, buckles and ornaments
- Quality of leather – inconsistencies resulting in premature wear patterns
- GORE-TEX guaranteed to be waterproof for the lifespan of the product
- Attachment of soles to upper and of components of soles to one another
- Durability of outsole – will not deteriorate, crack, or split under normal wearing conditions
The Following are NOT Covered under ECCO’s One-Year Limited Warranty:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Any alterations such as heel taps or resoling
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
- GORE-TEX failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep over the top of the footwear
- Separation of soles or sole components due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
- Poor fit
ECCO Return and Inspection Process:
ECCO reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination for warranty coverage. After inspection, if the shoes are deemed defective, they become the property of ECCO and you will receive a credit voucher. A credit voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. If it is determined that the shoes are not covered under the Limited Warranty, your shoes will be returned to you. All ECCO warranty decisions are final.
- Allow 5 to 6 weeks for the warranty inspection process
- Shoes returned for warranty inspection must be in good condition and cared for properly as outlined in the “Shoe Care” section on our website
- Continue to the next page to start your warranty claim
- Once you complete this process, you will receive a warranty claim number. Be sure to retain this to track your claim.
Accept Terms & Submit Claim