ECCO BIOM LIFE. Outdoor Shoe
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken.
Using contrasting texture to striking effect, this futuristic-looking women’s slip-on sneaker is designed for busy, active days. Robust, artisanal ECCO GREYWOLF leather fuses with a strong yet flexible textile mesh to form the contemporary uppers, while the soft-shell hot-melt at the toe provides additional walking comfort. BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® and FLUIDFORM™ technologies ensure exceptional cushioning, rebound and ground adaption throughout the day. The heel wrap, microfiber heel pad and low-to-the-ground sole construction offer additional support, grip and promote a natural foot position, so feet stay comfortable for longer.
- Sporty yet feminine slip-on sneaker delivers comfort and style
- Crafted from a combination of high quality textile mesh for enhanced breathability and ECCO GREYWOLF leather, made in our own tanneries, with a rough, rugged and waxed finish
- BIOM® Technology promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- PU heel wrap provides an enhanced fit and additional comfort
- Removable textile-covered TPE insole adapts to fluctuating traveler's feet