ECCO VITRUS III Shoe
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken.
Mixing the best of traditional artisan style with modern technology, this slip-on ECCO VITRUS III loafer delivers form and function in equal amounts. A sophisticated choice for formal occasions, the classic loafer silhouette is enhanced with moccasin-inspired stitching and an exceptionally comfortable sole. Elasticated side panels provide a snug, secure fit, and also ensure on and off is easy.
- Pared-back loafer will make a long-lasting investment
- Crafted from either full-grain, cow-crust leather with an aniline finish or textured, full-grain leather. Both are made in our own tanneries
- Our unique VITRUS™ shank is integrated into the design, allowing P.U. to flow in and around it for a shape that follows the natural contours of the foot
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique cupped heel has a low-to-the-ground construction for stability and wearing comfort
- Removable inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort