ECCO WOMEN'S BIOM 2.1 X MTN SHOE
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Live fast in the ECCO BIOM 2.1 X MOUNTAIN, an athletic hiking shoe with the stability for longer, more challenging trails. With its reinforced sole construction, rock plate and ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, this fast-hiking product lets you move quickly on more demanding terrain. Built for speed, this waterproof shoe has BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology and a PHORENE™ midsole. For sporty style on the go, the upper is fashioned from a mix of ECCO nubuck leather and a textile with an original print inspired by nature, while the reflective details add visibility.
- Sporty mix of ECCO nubuck leather made in ECCO's gold-rated tanneries using water-efficient DriTan™ Technology and a premium textile with an original print inspired by nature
- ECCO's own PFC-free waterproof membrane keeps your foot dry and cosy
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the ground
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce while the OrthoLite® UltraLite insole also adds lightweight comfort
- Reinforced sole construction for extra stability, along with a rock plate to protect your foot from stones and rocks
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, which offers grip, multi-directional traction and stability
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping & Returns for Members