ECCO WOMEN'S TRACK 25 HIGH BOOT
Convert size to
|Foot Length (CM)
|Foot Length (Inches)
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Rugged good looks and plenty of all-day comfort means you can go exploring in these ladies hiking boots without worrying about getting cold or wet feet. A waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps the weather out and the warmth in, while our unique ECCO Comfort Fibre System™ keeps the air circulating inside for a fresher feel. We know how important a stable walking platform is, so our specially designed two-component sole with deep-cut tread is designed to be sure-footed and secure, even on challenging surfaces.
- Hit the hiking trails in this tough ladies boot made from supple full-grain leather and oiled nubuck
- A padded ankle provides extra comfort for all-day walking
- GORE-TEX lining prevents moisture penetrating inside for dry feet all day
- ECCO Comfort Fiber System™ and removable leather-covered inlay for a fresher, cooler interior
- Direct-injected, dual-component PU/TPU sole with unique construction for flawless stability
- Free Shipping above $150
- Free Store Pick up
- Free Returns at store
- Always Free Shipping for Members